I absolutely love flowers so creating a unique and beautiful floral inspired gift box for bridesmaids, friends and even family was so much fun to dream up! This DIY gift is full of flowery details from aesthetic to taste and even smells! To complete the gift, I used flower petals as a different filler along with a bit of tissue paper and silk ribbon.
To create your very own floral inspired gift box, I've included all of the links below along with a few gift wrapping tips! Please note that there are affiliate links added. I've searched for the exact pieces I've used as well as similar items for you to create your very own floral gift. All of the items pictures are items that I've purchased myself and have used!
Here are all of the gift items I included for this beautifully fun gift:
- Rose Mocha Lip Gloss by Smith's
- A Lavender Growning Candle with Seeds to Plant by Hyggelight
- Rose Mints by Le Anis De Flavigny
- Floral Sunglasses
- Lavender Honey Tea Spoons-I bought mine at TJ Maxx. The only ones I could find on Amazon come in 3 packs of gift sets (maybe use the rest as favors at your bridal shower?). You can also use these lavender honey sticks.
- White Gift Box
- Silk Ribbon from Bellame Ribbon
- Flower Petals -my petals were from a garland of mauve roses but you can cut the petals off of this rose (very similar color) and Faux Eucalyptus Leaves- these leaves are a little different but similar
- Pink Tissue Paper and Floral Tissue Paper
- Floral Card-mine was from a collection of die cuts but I found these pretty bridesmaids cards or even these gorgeous embossed floral art cards.
Don't forget to pin the image at the top of the post so you can come back later to this gift list!
**I've personally purchased and have used each of these items pictured so I can truly recommend them. I've intentionally chose each item to put this gift box together to share with you! Happy gifting!